When no one is there for them

by Daniel Moore
Press Staff Writer
What happens when an adult cannot make decisions for their well-being, and their family are not around to make them? In such cases, courts can assign the Power County Guardianship Board to help make decisions.
After the court decides to assign an individual to the Guardianship Board, the board can take oversight…

Read the full story and more in the paper edition of The Power County Press! Subscribe Today!

Thanks for reading!

Read more in this week's print edition.Subscribe Today!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *